3D Printing challenge to produce a tunnel portal that will work on a 1:76 scale road or a OO gauge rail track.
Other requirements were:
- It should look like a typical UK design.
- Allow scale 1/76 scale double decker buses through it.
- Have reasonable thickness.
- Appear to be scaled correctly.
- Be dual use road and or rail.
- Textured and good relief to allow for custom weathering.
Time to call out our tallest 1:76 bus and widest and tallest loco to help scale the tunnel .
3D printed. Highly detailed tunnel portal for 00 1:76 models.
Made from PLA.
Will need painting and or weathering.
You can read the story behind this here.